We don’t just sell and lease printers, we supply on-site service and maintenance as well. Our fully accredited service team have many years experience in the Office Automation Industry. All of our technicians have regular ongoing training from the manufacturers to ensure that they are up to date with the latest technology.
As a fully accredited warranty provider for Ricoh, Fuji Xerox, HP, Kyocera and Lexmark, APS Solutions is expected to complete all of the latest certifications for these suppliers. With this in mind, our Customers can be 100% confident that their equipment is covered by the Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Service Agreement Includes
- Includes: Toner,
- Includes: Parts, (not including Staples)
- Includes: Labour
- Includes: Service
APS SOLUTIONS FULL AUTOMATED SERVICE
- Automated Meter Reading: APS Solutions IT will monitor each device so that you do not have to supply meter readings each month.
- Automated Consumables –APS Solutions IT will set up an adjustable threshold so that Toner is ordered automatically.
- Automated Preventative Maintenance –APS Solutions will monitor your device and Service will be driven by actual usage.
- Order Placement and Tracking – You andAPS Solutions IT can Track and Check the progress of Toner Orders and Service calls
- Account Reporting – You can be supplied a Web Portal to check your device status as well as view reports. This aid’s in planning for future fleet needs as well as it can be reviewed and implemented with ease.
- Security of Information – All communication on site are encrypted and directly communicated to APS Solutions IT data facility only.
APS Solutions Managed Print Solutions provides the next level of proactive device management, coordinating monthly accounting processes with consumable and service delivery.
The process for continuous improvement to ensure services are improved from a quality, service delivery and cost perspective normally emanate from the quarterly review process, and from the general business improvements that we are able to make and pass onto our customers.
Transition and Training Services
For the new equipment installation our customers nominate key operators for all equipment. The key operator will perform in-house maintenance of print devices; i.e. cleaning glass, loading toner, clearing isolated paper jams. The key operator will be the prime contact for the purpose of training and co-ordinating with APS Solutions Office Systems and all requests for support.
APS Solutions Office Systems will ensure that adequate levels of training are provided to Authorised Persons so that regular users of the equipment can:
- Maximise the use of all the features of the equipment; and
- Avoid operator-generated faults; and
- Avoid causing damage to equipment or needless wastage of materials; and
- Acquire the skills to clear the simpler machine faults and stoppages.
All technicians are fully trained experts on all products. Each technician is graded accordingly to technical ability, experience and attitude.
Included as part of the overall Managed Print Service in this proposal are the following:
- Delivery, installation and key operator training
- Network installation
To assist the technicians when the new equipment is installed we will require IT personnel to be on-site to assist in the setting up network configuration on the device of:
- Scan to email
- Address book
- Password protect printing
- Priority printing over copying